“As longer as you are in service of your brother and sister, God is in your service.” Muhammad (PBUH).
The 2022 Mutuelle’s campaign has started. Our goal is to continue to help 1000 poor people in Rwanda in order to receive health care treatments when needed.
Many thanks for those who have contributed to help 864 people last year. With $ 5 you can always change the situation positively.
Ramadhan Iftar AID
Helps us to support impoverished families to get food (IFAR) during this Ramadhan. These families are vulnerable and they hardly get what to eat during normal times. Sadaqah is a highly rewarded act and guarantees protection against Hellfire. Multiply the impact of your charity by donating this #Ramadhan!
Be the answer to their prayers. This donation is Zakat eligible. We also provide a Tax receipt for Canadians.
- March 2021: 24 families received a two weeks food package.
- April 2022: 20 families received food package.
Health Care – Mutuelle Program
This year, our objective is to buy Mutuelle (premiums) for 1000 needy persons in Rwanda. This way we can ensure that they can get the minimum treatments when they need the medical care. Remember that you can help us to reach our target by contributing at least 5 $ and give a possibility to a needy person to have the medical care for one year. This program is currently available in Rwanda.
- From 2012 to 2017 we supported 2500 persons
- 2018 : We supported 710 persons;
- 2019: We supported 793 persons;
- 2020: We supported 864 persons.
- 2021: We supported 814 persons.
Zakat Fitr Distribution Program
Fitr charity consists of collecting funds from Muslims living in various western countries including the USA, Canada, England, France, Belgium and other countries. The collected funds are used to purchase raw food for individuals in need residing in Rwanda and Burundi. This activity is conducted once a year at the end of the holy month of Ramadan.
- Zakatul Fitr started in 2010 where from 2010 to 2013 we collected zakatul fitr and it was been distributed in Rwanda.
- From 2014 to 2018 we collected and distributed Zakatul fitr in Rwanda and Burundi.
United for Assistance supports the students that want to attend Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) because we think it is a good way to help people. This program is now only active in Rwanda but soon it will be extended in Burundi.
- From 2011 we gave a scholarship loan to students who where studying to former National University of Rwanda (NUR) which is now University of Rwanda Huye campus.
- From 2016 to 2017 we paid school-fees loan of 5 students who were studying Technical and Vocational education in Rwanda, and some of them have already graduated.